polyDualMesh - Calculate the dual of a polyMesh. Adheres to all the feature and patch edges.Valid versions:
polyDualMesh [OPTIONS] ANGLE
Calculate the dual of a polyMesh. Adheres to all the feature and patch edges.
Detects any boundary edge (angle > ANGLE) and creates multiple boundary faces for it. Normal behaviour is to have each point become a cell (1.5 behaviour).
- Split cells on concave boundary edges into multiple cells. Might limit the amount of distortion on some meshes.
- Disable the default behaviour of preserving faceZones by having multiple faces inbetween cells
- Normally only constructs a single face between two cells. This single face might be too distorted. splitAllFaces will create a single face for every original cell the face passes through. The mesh will thus have multiple faces inbetween two cells! (so is not strictly upper-triangular anymore - checkMesh will complain)
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Exclude the 0 directory from the times list
- Select time steps. RANGES follows the time selection rules
- Apply only on the latest time available
- Include the constant directory in the times list
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit
Note: is just a driver for meshDualiser. Substitute your own simpleMarkFeatures to have different behaviour.