SIG Nuclear Simulations
1 OpenFOAM Special Interest Group: Nuclear Simulations
The OpenFOAM Nuclear Simulations Special Interest Group (SIG) was initiated at the Ninth OpenFOAM Workshop in Zagreb, Croatia, June 2014. See the openfoamworkshop.org  for more information about the workshop.
- Identify developers and users who are interested in nuclear simulations with OpenFOAM.
- Develop OpenFOAM for nuclear simulations, including pre-processing, solution methods, and post-processing.
- Provide tutorials on how to produce accurate results using OpenFOAM in nuclear simulations.
- Distribute relevant validation test cases and corresponding OpenFOAM applications.
- Use OpenFOAM to develop Best Practice Guidelines in nuclear simulations with OpenFOAM.
- Connect people with the same interests.
- Organize meetings, workshops and collaborations.
- June 2014: Birth of special interest group
Source files and tutorial cases should be located in ???
Detailed written tutorials should be added to the 'tutorial' workspace below.
5 Work space
- Table of common interests
- Group members Open to everyone!
- Validation test cases
- Best practice guidelines
6 External Links
- groovyBC discussion (dummy entry)