stitchMesh - "Stitches" a mesh.
stitchMesh [OPTIONS] MASTERPATCH SLAVEPATCH
"Stitches" the mesh.
Takes a mesh and two patches and merges the faces on the two patches (if geometrically possible) so the faces become internal.
- Couple partially overlapping patches - non-overlapping part of the surface remains in the respective patch.
- Couple perfectly aligned faces and points on patches - order might be different though.
- Dictionary FILENAME with tolerances
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Specify a mesh region by its NAME
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit
Note: This is just a front-end to perfectInterface/slidingInterface
An example of how this utility is shown there: Import a fluent mesh with interfaces