Revision as of 13:02, 14 June 2012 by Akidess
These are utilities contributed by users.
1 Utilities that fit into the OpenFOAM scheme
The structure of this page is modelled after the directory structure of the utility sources.
- fluentMeshToFoamWithInternals: modified version of fluentMeshToFoam that writes cellZones and faceZones
- gmshToFoamMod: modified version of gmshToFoam with a few optimizations. This version also has options to write cellZones, write faceZones and control the quantity of text output.
- gmsh2ToFoam: A modified gmshToFoam with Gmsh 2.0 support and other features. The page describes gmsh2ToFoam that comes with gmshFoam (see the Other section below).
- blockMeshWithSets: generates a mesh from a blockMeshDict with cellSets
- blockMeshHexModel: a paper model of the standard OF hexaeder
- alignMeshSurf: moves mesh points in the Z direction so that the bottom and top faces are aligned with provided surfaces
- makeAxialMesh: converts a 2D-mesh into an axial-symmetric (wedge) mesh
- splitMeshWithSets: variation of the original splitMesh that preserves faceSets
- calcPressureDifference: Simple Utility to calculate the Pressure Difference between two boundaries
- calcMassFlow: Simple Utility to calculate the mass-flow through selected boundaries and face-sets
- probeToAudio: Simple auralization utility of probed data.
- computeTorque: Compute the pressure torque on a given patch
- wpcRAS: Calculate true static pressure (i.e. p-2/3k) and wind pressure coefficient
- vtk"P"OpenFOAMReader: Parallelized native OpenFOAM reader for ParaView/VTK
- vtkAnim: A small utility to make animations from cross section field data
- setFieldByCellSet: sets the values of a field for a certain cell set
- funkySetFields: set fields using expressions
- setDiscreteFields: sets profiles of any vector/scalar fields at specified boundary patches with using discrete profile data
These utilities don't fit into the above categories.
- gmshFoam: A conceptual implementation of a total Gmsh pre/mid/post-processing environment for OpenFOAM
- gdbOF: A debugging tool for OpenFOAM.