1 OpenFOAM Turbomachinery Working Group
The OpenFOAM Turbomachinery Working Group was initiated at the Second OpenFOAM Workshop in Zagreb, June 2007. See the slides for more information.
Responsibles: Maryse Page, Martin Beaudoin (Hydro-Québec) and Hakan Nilsson (Chalmers).
Join the Sig Turbomachinery e-mail list to be part of the discussions!
Short personal presentations of the people in the group (add a presentation of yourself!)
- Identify common interests with OpenFOAM for turbomachinery, and plan joint activities.
- Develop OpenFOAM for turbomachinery applications, including pre-processing, solution methods, and post-processing.
- Provide tutorials on how to produce accurate results using OpenFOAM in turbomachines.
- Distribute relevant validation test cases and corresponding OpenFOAM applications.
- Use OpenFOAM to develop Best Practice Guidelines for CFD in turbomachines.
- Connect people with the same interest: OpenFOAM and turbomachinery.
- Organize meetings, workshops and collaborations.
Source files and tutorial cases should be located in the OpenFOAM extensions on SourceForge.net under the SVN repository.
Detailed written tutorials should be added to the 'tutorial' workspace below.
4 Work space
- Table of common interests
- Validation test cases
- Best practice guidelines
5 Current projects