Discussions about enhancements of the Wiki
In the new site structure, as logged in editors, we're missing an important "Page Tool", namely: "What Links Here"
I'm asking for this feature, because it's a somewhat important tool when trying to figure out how readers can easily find a particular page or not ;)
Oops, sorry about that. I vaguely remember seeing the links at the bottom of the page a few weeks ago, but today I completely forgot to look for them at the bottom of the page.
It does make sense that these are placed at the bottom. Many thanks for pointing it out!
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
- Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by DNSBL.
The reason given is Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by OpenFOAMWiki..
- Start of block: 13:40, 27 October 2020
- Expiry of block: 13:40, 27 October 2020
- Intended blockee: 220.127.116.11
You can view and copy the source of this page: