Co - Calculates and writes the Co number as a volScalarField obtained from field phi.
Calculates and writes the Courant number, Co, as a volScalarField obtained from field phi. It is working with compressible and incompressible flows.
The -noWrite option just outputs the maximum values for every time steps without writing the field.
- Suppress writing results
- Exclude the 0 directory from the times list
- Select time steps. RANGES follows the time selection rules
- Apply only on the latest time available
- Include the constant directory in the times list
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Specify a mesh region by its NAME
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- suppress creating flow models (execFlowFunctionObjects only)
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit
The formula used is: