Local User Groups / Local User Group Austria / PFAU 9.0
1 Agenda / Program
- Agenda of PFAU 9.0 by Jozsef Nagy. This is the final agenda of the 9th Austrian user meeting in Linz
These are the presentations where the authors decided to share them with an audience outside the PFAU:
- How to become famous in the little world of OpenFOAM by Bernhard F.W. Gschaider. A talk about why and how people can contribute to OpenFOAM
- Polymer injection molding simulations in OpenFOAM® by Jozsef Nagy. A presentaion on the newly implemented viscosity and compressibility models for polymer injection molding simulations in OpenFOAM
- Current results of the solidification modelling in continuous casting by Alexander Vakhrushev. New developments and results for the solidification modelling during the continuous casting process using OpenFOAM
- Fluid-Structure Simulations with OpenFOAM for Aircraft Designs by Thomas Ponweiser. A presentation on work performed in the context of the EU Project PRACE - Implementation of a FSI Solver and detailed Performance Analysis of OpenFOAM with HPCToolkit. More details may be found in the published Whitepaper.