refineWallLayer - Utility to refine cells next to patches.
refineWallLayer [OPTIONS] PATCHNAME EDGEWEIGHT
Utility to refine cells next to patches.
Takes a PATCHNAME and number of layers to refine. Works out cells within these layers and refines those in the wall-normal direction.
EDGEWEIGHT determines the ratio between the new cell size next to the wall and the current size i.e. 0.5 cuts the cells next to the wall in two equal cells.
- Restrict the refinement to the cell of the cellSet NAME
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit