refinementLevel - Tries to figure out what the refinement level is on refined cartesian meshes. Run before snapping.
Tries to figure out what the refinement level is on refined cartesian meshes. Run before snapping.
- volScalarField refinementLevel with current refinement level.
- cellSet refCells which are the cells that need to be refined to satisfy 2:1 refinement.
Works by dividing cells into volume bins.
- Read level from refinementLevel file
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit