removeFaces - Utility to remove faces (combines cells on both sides).
removeFaces [OPTIONS] FACESET
Utility to remove faces (combines cells on both sides).
Takes FACESET of candidates for removal and writes faceSet with faces that will actually be removed. (because e.g. would cause two faces between the same cells). See removeFaces in $FOAM_SRC/ dynamicMesh/polyTopoChange/polyTopoChange for constraints.
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit