splitCells - Utility to split cells with flat faces.
splitCells [OPTIONS] EDGEANGLE
Utility to split cells with flat faces. EDGEANGLE is expressed in degrees and takes a value in [0..360]
Uses a geometric cut with a plane dividing the edge angle into two so might produce funny cells. For hexes it will use by default a cut from edge onto opposite edge (i.e. purely topological).
- split cells from cellSet only
- use geometric cut for hexes as well
The angle is the angle between two faces sharing an edge as seen from inside each cell. So a cube will have all angles 90. If you want to split cells with cell centre outside use e.g. angle 200
- Use geometric cut for hexes as well
- Split only cells of the specified cellSet NAME
- Edge snap tolerance (default 0.2)
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit