gdbOF is an attachable to GNU debugger (gdb) tool that includes macros to debug OpenFOAM's solvers and applications in an easier way.
1 Formal presentation
2 Source code and Installers
GdbOF_v1.03a.tar.gz: Source code and installation script (OpenFOAM versions < 2.4)
GdbOF_v1.04a.tar.gz: Source code and installation script (OpenFOAM versions >= 2.4)
New: We release the git version of the development. Upgrades will be exclusive for that version. Please visit: 
3 Basic Usage
Open a terminal and put:
3.2 Basic command line usage
GdbOF-Manual.pdf: gdbOF Manual
3.3 Known Bugs
This utility is still under development. Currently there are no known bugs (but probably some unknown ones).
Suggestions about new tools are welcome!!
- 2011-06-08: First upload of the utility
- 2011-07-06: Launched version 1.00 alpha. It includes pexportfoamformat command.
- 2011-09-09: Added wedge an inletOutlet functionality for pexportfoamformat
- 2011-11-10: Manual added
- 2012-01-30: Link to AES added
- 2014-05-15: Solves some bugs and adds pname command
- 2016-08-09: Fixing compatibility with OF 3.x and 4.x
19:40, 08 June 2011