flowType - Calculates and writes the flowType of velocity field U.
Calculates and writes the flowType of velocity field U.
The flow type parameter is obtained according to the following equation:
-1 = rotational flow
0 = simple shear flow
1 = planar extensional flow
- Exclude the 0 directory from the times list
- Select time steps. RANGES follows the time selection rules
- Apply only on the latest time available
- Include the constant directory in the times list
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Specify a mesh region by its NAME
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- suppress creating flow models (execFlowFunctionObjects only)
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit
The -noWrite option has no meaning.
The formula used is:
D = symm(grad(U)) =
= skew(grad(U)) =