Local User Groups / Local User Group Germany
As a result of our first OpenFOAM user meeting in the south of Germany at the University of Cooperative Education Mosbach on October, 15th, 2008, a few topics were identified which are of general interest. All interested users are invited to join these groups which will meet several times a year to discuss, to write code, etc. For further information send a mail to the contact person.
- Turbulence modelling (contact: Fabian Brännström, f.braennstroem[at]gmx.de)
- Turbo machinery and Flow in rotating systems (contact: Ivana Buntic Ogor, buntic[at]ish.uni-stuttgart.de)
- Fluid-Structure interaction (contact: Uwe Janoske, janoske[at]ba-mosbach.de)
- Mesh handling (moving mesh, mesh generation) (contact: Uwe Janoske, janoske[at]ba-mosbach.de)
- Multiphase flows and rheology (contact: Christian Winkler, winkler[at]imvt.uni-stuttgart.de)
- Optimization (contact: Michael Böhm, michael.boehm[at]fe-design.de)
The next meeting will be in January 2009 at the University of Stuttgart. Details will be published in the OpenFOAM WIKI and the OpenFOAM Message Board.