Revision as of 01:11, 5 November 2005 by Mama43
These are utilities contributed by users.
1 Utilities that fit into the OpenFOAM scheme
The structure of this page is modelled after the directory structure of the utility sources.
- fluentMeshToFoamWithInternals: modified version of fluentMeshToFoam that writes cellZones and faceZones
- blockMeshWithSets: generates a mesh from a blockMeshDict with cellSets
- makeAxialMesh: converts a 2D-mesh into an axial-symmetric (wedge) mesh
- calcPressureDifference: Simple Utility to calculate the Pressure Difference between two boundaries
- calcMassFlow: Simple Utility to calculate the mass-flow through selected boundaries and face-sets
These utilities don't fit into the above categories.