People and institutions that use OpenFOAM.
- Glencore Pyrometallurgical Modelling Group, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fluid Dynamics Research Group, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
- Christian Doppler Laboratory for Applied Computational Thermofluiddynamics in Leoben, Austria.
- Chair for Simulation and Modelling of Metallurgical Processes of the Metallurgy Department, University of Leoben, Austria.
- Ecole des Mines de Douai, Energy Engineering Department, France
- University of Valenciennes and Hainaut-Cambrésis, LME Department, France
- University of Rostock - Institute for Technical Thermodynamics in Rostock, Germany
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg - Institute of Mechanics and Fluiddynamics - Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Maschines in Freiberg, Germany
- Technische Universität München - Lehrstuhl für Technische Chemie in Garching b. München, Germany - Research Areas: Computational Engineering & Multiphase Systems
- University of Cooperative Education, Mosbach, Germany
- Politecnico di Torino - Department of Chemical Engineering and Material Science in Turin, Italy.
- FCT - Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- UBI - Faculdade de Engenharia, Departamento de Engenharia Electromecânica, Portugal 
- Fluid Mechanics Department, University of Malaga, Spain
- Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Numerical Fluid Dynamics Group, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- Department of supercomputers and general informatics, Samara State Aerospace University, Russia.
- Scientific Computing Division, Uppsala University, Sweden.
1.5 North America
- OPUS- département de génie chimique, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada.
- University of Massachusetts, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Hydrosystems Lab, University of Illinois at Urbana and Champaign, USA
- Computational Mechanics Division, Applied Research Lab, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
1.6 South America
- FSD - FS Dynamics AB Sweden
- LADUGA Automotive Engineering -  in Togliatty, Russia
4 Community volunteers
Jaswinder Pal Singh(firstname.lastname@example.org) - can help with basic installation related questions. Can help with compilation issues on SUSE 10.2 Have some experience with interFoam and MRFSimpleFOAM. For specific questions please conatct me. Will try my best to find a solution together.
Alberto Passalacqua (email@example.com) - Basic installation and compilation on openSUSE. Experience with LES models, and Eulerian-Eulerian two fluid solvers.
Patricio Bohorquez (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Questions related to sediment transport in free surface flows, and mixture models.
Prashant Ojha [email@example.com] - Have used and developed cases/solvers relating HVAC, thermal comfort. air quality etc using OpenFOAM. Have been working to develop interface between OpenFOAM and other CAE softwares available on CAElinux
- Mark Olesen - blog with OpenFOAM / GridEngine info