People and institutions that use OpenFOAM.
- Christian Doppler Laboratory for Applied Computational Thermofluiddynamics in Leoben, Austria.
- University of Rostock - Institute for Technical Thermodynamics in Rostock, Germany
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg - Institute of Mechanics and Fluiddynamics - Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Maschines in Freiberg, Germany
- OPUS- département de génie chimique, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada.
- Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Technische Universität München - Lehrstuhl für Technische Chemie in Garching b. München, Germany - Research Areas: Computational Engineering & Multiphase Systems
- FCT - Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Fluid Mechanics Department, University of Malaga, Spain
- School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fluid Dynamics Research Group, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
- Computational Mechanics Division, Applied Research Lab, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- FSD - FS Dynamics AB Sweden
4 Community volunteers
Jaswinder Pal Singh(firstname.lastname@example.org) - can help with basic installation related questions. Can help with compilation issues on SUSE 10.2 Have some experience with interFoam and MRFSimpleFOAM. For specific questions please conatct me. Will try my best to find a solution together.
Alberto Passalacqua (email@example.com) - Basic installation and compilation on openSUSE. Experience with LES models, and Eulerian-Eulerian two fluid solvers.
Patricio Bohorquez (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Questions related to sediment transport in free surface flows, and mixture models.
Prashant Ojha [email@example.com] - Have used and developed cases/solvers relating HVAC, thermal comfort. air quality etc using OpenFOAM. Have been working to develop interface between OpenFOAM and other CAE softwares available on CAElinux
- Mark Olesen - blog with OpenFOAM / GridEngine info