rotateMesh - Rotates the mesh and fields from the direction n1 to the direction n2.
rotateMesh [OPTIONS] N1 N2
Rotates the mesh and fields from the direction n1 to the direction n2. For example to rotate a cylinde with it axis parallel to x to an axis parallel to z:
rotateMesh "(1 0 0)" "(0 0 1)"
- Exclude the 0 directory from the times list
- Select time steps. RANGES follows the time selection rules
- Apply only on the latest time available
- Include the constant directory in the times list
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit