SIG Nuclear / Publications
Revision as of 12:54, 1 July 2014 by Jherb
Here you can add links (or references) to publications with OpenFOAM for nuclear applications.
-  A. Sakowitz et al. Effects of velocity ratio and inflow pulsations on the flow in a T-junction by Large Eddy Simulation. Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 68, pp. 247–256 (2013).
-  K. Jareteg et al. Fine-mesh deterministic modeling of PWR fuel assemblies: Proof-of-principle of coupled neutronic/thermal–hydraulic calculations. Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 68, pp. 247–256 (2014).
-  M. Aufiero et al. Calculating the effective delayed neutron fraction in the Molten Salt Fast Reactor: Analytical, deterministic and Monte Carlo approaches. Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 65, pp. 78–90 (2014).
-  H. Wilkening, L. Ammirabile. Simulation of helium release in the Battelle Model Containmentfacility using OpenFOAM. Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 265, pp. 402– 410 (2013).
- Authors. Title, Journal/Proceedings. Comment.
Back to Sig Nuclear