SIG Nuclear / Publications
Revision as of 13:35, 1 July 2014 by Jherb
Here you can add links (or references) to publications with OpenFOAM for nuclear applications.
-  J. Cai, T. Watanabe. Numerical Simulation of Thermal Stratification in Cold Legs by Using OpenFOAM. Progress in NUCLEAR SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 2, pp.107-113 (2011).
-  A. Sakowitz et al. Effects of velocity ratio and inflow pulsations on the flow in a T-junction by Large Eddy Simulation. Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 68, pp. 247–256 (2013).
-  H. Wilkening, L. Ammirabile. Simulation of helium release in the Battelle Model Containment facility using OpenFOAM. Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 265, pp. 402– 410 (2013).
-  M. Aufiero et al. Calculating the effective delayed neutron fraction in the Molten Salt Fast Reactor: Analytical, deterministic and Monte Carlo approaches. Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 65, pp. 78–90 (2014).
-  K. Jareteg et al. Fine-mesh deterministic modeling of PWR fuel assemblies: Proof-of-principle of coupled neutronic/thermal–hydraulic calculations. Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 68, pp. 247–256 (2014).
-  G. Harikrishnan et al. CFD Simulation of Subcooled Flow Boiling using OpenFOAM. International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Special Issue-2, pp. 441-447 (2014).
-  E. Mas de les Valls, L. Batet. OpenFOAM capabilities for MHD simulation under nuclear fusion technology conditions, presented at the 3rd OpenFOAM Workshop in Milan, July 2008.
-  J. Peltola et al. Adaptation and validation of OpenFOAM® CFD-solvers for nuclear safety related flow simulations, presented at the SAFIR2010 Seminar, Espoo, March 2011.
-  R. Mukin. Diffusion Inertia Model for Simulation Multiphase Turbulent Flows and implementation into OpenFOAM, presented at the 9th OpenFOAM Workshop in Zagreb, June 2014.
-  K. Jareteg. Coupled calculations in OpenFOAM - Multiphysics handling, structures and solvers, presented at the Gothenburg Region OpenFOAM User Group Meeting, November 2012.
-  Klas Jareteg. Multiphysics simulations of Light Water Reactors using OpenFOAM, presented at the 9th OpenFOAM Workshop in Zagreb, June 2014.
-  I. Clifford et al. A Hierarchical Multi-scale Approach to Modelling Heat Conduction in Prismatic HTGRs using OpenFOAM , presented at the 9th OpenFOAM Workshop in Zagreb, June 2014.
-  J. Herb. Coupling of OpenFOAM with Thermo-Hydraulic Simulation Code ATHLET, presented at the 9th OpenFOAM Workshop in Zagreb, June 2014.
-  C. Fiorina et al. Development plans and first steps for a multi-physics platform for nuclear reactor analysis, presented at the 9th OpenFOAM Workshop in Zagreb, June 2014.
-  Authors. Title, presented at the 9th OpenFOAM Workshop in Zagreb, June 2014.
-  E. Michta. Modeling of Subcooled Nucleate Boiling with OpenFOAM. KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm. February 2011.
-  T. Bakx. Testing a Nuclear Pebble-Bed Reactor Model in OpenFOAM. Delft University of Technology. August 2011.
-  A. Alali. Development and validation of new solver based on the interfacial area transport equation for the numerical simulation of sub-cooled boiling with OpenFOAM CFD code for nuclear safety applications. Technische Universität München. August 2013.
-  Authors. Title. University. Month 20xx.
Back to Sig Nuclear