1 OpenFOAM Teaching Working Group
The OpenFOAM Teaching Working Group was a proposal of the first local user group meeting in Germany, October 2008.
Contact person: Uwe Janoske (Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Mosbach).
A list of available course in the use of OpenFOAM is provided at Main courses
- Identify common interests with OpenFOAM for teaching, and plan joint activities.
- Develop and distribute tutorials, documentation for teaching OpenFOAM.
- Connect people teaching CFD with OpenFOAM.
- Organize meetings, workshops and collaborations.
3 Work space
- Best practice guidelines
- Spoken-tutorials for OpenFOAM by Indian Institute of Technology, BOMBAY: www.spoken-tutorial.org/New