Revision as of 13:20, 22 December 2007 by Hani
1 OpenFOAM Turbomachinery Working Group
The OpenFOAM Turbomachinery Working Group has been presented at the Second OpenFOAM Workshop held in Zagreb in June 2007. See Turbomachinery Simulations With OpenFOAM Session for more information.
TODO: Link to updated list of people.
- Identify common interests with OpenFOAM for turbomachinery, and plan joint activities.
- Develop OpenFOAM for turbomachinery applications, including pre-processing, solution methods, and post-processing.
- Provide tutorials on how to produce accurate results using OpenFOAM in turbomachines.
- Distribute relevant validation test cases and corresponding OpenFOAM applications.
- Use OpenFOAM to develop Best Practice Guidelines for CFD in turbomachines.
- Connect people with the same interest: OpenFOAM and turbomachinery.
- Organize meetings, workshops and collaborations.
3 Work space
- Table of common interests
- Validation test cases
- Best practice guidelines (where?)
4 Current projects
5 Water turbines
5.1 OpenFOAM publications
- [workshop proceedings should be investigated.
- H.Nilsson. Evaluation of OpenFOAM for CFD of turbulent flow in water turbines, presented at the IAHR symposium in Yokohama, October 2006.