1 OpenFOAM Turbomachinery Working Group
The OpenFOAM Turbomachinery Working Group has been presented at the Second OpenFOAM Workshop held in Zagreb in June 2007. See Turbomachinery Simulations With OpenFOAM Session for more information.
Join the Sig Turbomachinery e-mail list to be part of the discussions - send an e-mail to the Sig Turbomachinery responsibles.
- Identify common interests with OpenFOAM for turbomachinery, and plan joint activities.
- Develop OpenFOAM for turbomachinery applications, including pre-processing, solution methods, and post-processing.
- Provide tutorials on how to produce accurate results using OpenFOAM in turbomachines.
- Distribute relevant validation test cases and corresponding OpenFOAM applications.
- Use OpenFOAM to develop Best Practice Guidelines for CFD in turbomachines.
- Connect people with the same interest: OpenFOAM and turbomachinery.
- Organize meetings, workshops and collaborations.
3 Work space
- Table of common interests
- Validation test cases
- Best practice guidelines