Revision as of 12:41, 11 June 2014 by Hertzsprung
subSetMesh - Selects a section of mesh based on a cellSet.
subSetMesh [OPTIONS] CELLSET
- Add exposed internal faces to specified patch instead of to oldInternalFaces
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Specify a mesh region by its NAME
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit
This utility is used in the following tutorials: