Discussions about enhancements of the Wiki
I was wondering about the organization of the wiki. What about using namespaces for each OpenFOAM version? This would allow the creation of a sort of a subwiki for each version that could work, without relations with the other version pages, as a reference for that particular version.
This way it would be possible to have same-titled pages but for different namespaces, somehow freezing a common structure for them.
Don't know if you already discussed about that.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
- Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by DNSBL.
The reason given is Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by OpenFOAMWiki..
- Start of block: 11:47, 24 March 2023
- Expiry of block: 11:47, 24 March 2023
- Intended blockee: 220.127.116.11
You can view and copy the source of this page:
Return to Thread:Talk:Main Page/Discussions about enhancements of the Wiki/reply (6).
Ok. I see your point. Don't have already examples to show. Maybe better to not add more overhead on this. I'll stick with this configuration and focus effort on improving the content.
Thanks in any case! :)