Discussions about enhancements of the Wiki
Actually we already have categories for each version, which allows cross-referencing other versions if needed, e.g.: Category:OpenFOAM_Version_3.0.x - each category page does act as a wiki page.
What I mean is that we already have a very hard-time maintaining the existing content. Creating dedicated namespaces for each version would only make sense up to a point, for example, for keeping documentation on how to go from version A to version B. And still, that should be stored inside something like what we have for OpenFOAM_guide.
That said, if you already have a set of wiki pages that can be used as an example of the structure you have in mind, it will likely make it easier to see what you mean.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
- Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by DNSBL.
The reason given is Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by OpenFOAMWiki..
- Start of block: 11:21, 7 June 2023
- Expiry of block: 11:21, 7 June 2023
- Intended blockee: 188.8.131.52
You can view and copy the source of this page:
Return to Thread:Talk:Main Page/Discussions about enhancements of the Wiki/reply (7).