How the list of companies is sorted
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
- Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by DNSBL.
The reason given is Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by OpenFOAMWiki..
- Start of block: 02:03, 25 July 2021
- Expiry of block: 02:03, 25 July 2021
- Intended blockee: 18.104.22.168
You can view and copy the source of this page:
Please keep it in the order that companies were added to the list. Because if we start editing people up or down according to "this company is more important than this one" it will end in either editing wars or bad blood (as this will always be subjective). The "first come, first serve" rule is clear and transparent.
PLUS: as far as I understand it the OF-foundation and cfd-direct arte not the same thing just because the same people work for it (to give an example from the Python-world: just because Guido van Rossum works for Dropbox does not mean that Dropbox and the Python Foundation are the same thing and that I have to reference Dropbox every time I speak of Python). This section is for commercial companies and I want them all treated equally. You want a link to the OF-foundation we can put that elsewhere
Only exception in this is if OpenCFD wants to give up its top place for cfd-direct. But that is not our decision (unless you're an employee of one of those companies)