createBaffles - Makes internal faces into boundary faces. Does not duplicate points, unlike mergeOrSplitBaffles.
createBaffles [OPTIONS] FACEZONENAME "(MASTERPATCH SLAVEPATCH)"
Transform internal faces into boundary faces to introduce a baffle; e.g. to introduce thin wall through which the heat transfer should be computed (see e.g. tutorial: $FOAM_TUTORIALS/heatTransfer/buoyantSimpleFoam/circuitBoardCooling)
-additionalPatches ((MASTER2 SLAVE2) [...(MASTERN SLAVEN)])
- Add more patches that couple the baffle with the mesh
- Do not convert boundary faces
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Specify a mesh region by its NAME
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit
Note: if any coupled patch face is selected for baffling the opposite member has to be selected for baffling as well. Note that this is the same as repatching. This was added only for convenience so you don't have to filter coupled boundary out of your set.