The OpenFOAM Foundation released version 2.3.0 of OpenFOAM.
Date: 2014/06/23 Location: Zagreb, Croatia
The Workshop Committee would like to invite you to the
9th International OpenFOAM® Workshop
held 23-26 June 2014 in Zagreb, Croatia.
To quote from http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam-news-announcements-other/127780-9th-international-openfoam-workshop-23-26-june-2014-zagreb-croatia.html :
The 9th edition of the OpenFOAM® Workshop provides a forum for researchers, industrial users, software developers, consultants and academics working with OpenFOAM®. The Workshop is a premier event for highlighting recent work with OpenFOAM®, by virtue of its 8-year tradition and the fact that it is open to all contributors, irrespective of their background or interest. As a part of the program, free introductory and advanced OpenFOAM® training will be provided by the Special Interest Groups and experts in the field. The goals of the meeting are:
- Present recent developments, validation results or examples of use where OpenFOAM® software has been applied in novel ways
- Exchange ideas on development of physical models and numerical techniques implemented in OpenFOAM®
- Find colleagues with similar interest to share your experiences and plan future collaboration
- Provide hands-on and in-depth training and information on OpenFOAM® software, its capabilities and future developments Please come and join the biggest OpenFOAM event of the year. For more details, please checkout: http://www.openfoamworkshop.org/
18 November, 2013 in Leoben, Austria
The OpenFOAM User Meeting 7.0 in Leoben is scheduled for Monday, November 18, 2013 (10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
It will take place at this address:
Chair for Modelling and Simulation
of Metallurgical Processes
Department of Metallurgy
University of Leoben
Franz-Josef Strasse 18
8700 Leoben Austria
See full article for a map with directions
For participation please contact Alexander Vakhrushev.
Please feel free to suggest your topics to present.
The OpenFOAM Foundation released version 2.2.2 of OpenFOAM.
To help people add things to the front page of the Wiki two new things have been added
- "Subpages" for "Learn" and "Link" that can be edited by everyone
- Forms for News-items and Events
Location: Leoben, Austria
18:50, 10 September 2013 (CEST)View older news
RSS with these news-items
If you want to add a news item go to this form