- Latest OpenFOAM version: 2.4.0 (22nd of May 2015)
- Latest Foam-Extend version: 3.1 (17th of June 2014)
- OpenFOAM Release notes: 2.4.0 | 2.3.1 | 2.3.0 | 2.2.2 | 2.2.1 | 2.2.0 | 2.1.1 | 2.1.0 | 2.0.1 | 2.0.0 | 1.7.1 | 1.7.0 | 1.6 | 1.5 | 1.4.1 | 1.4 | 1.3 | 1.2 | 1.1 | 1.0
- Foam-extend Release notes: 3.1 3.0
This Wiki collects information about the OpenSource CFD toolbox OpenFOAM and provides a platform for collaborations
- Events/10th International OpenFOAM Workshop (Start 29 June 2015, End 2 July 2015, Location Ann Arbor, Michigan USA, Website http://www.ofw10.org)
- PFAU X - Austrian User Group Meeting (Start 8 July 2015, Location Institute for Process and Particle Engineering Graz University of Technology Inffeldgasse 13 8010 Graz Austria, Website https://online.tugraz.at/tug_online/vag.detail?vid=79197)
If you want to add an event go to this form
- Foundation and Advanced courses provided by OpenCFD and SGI.
- Essential and Applied courses provided by CFD Direct.
- Introductory and Advanced courses provided by Wikki and Gompute.
- User and Programming courses provided by Icon.
- Beginner, Advanced & Paraview training provided by move-csc.
- University courses for Industry at Chalmers Professional Education.
- Video tutorials on YouTube by József Nagy
- Wiki | Moving frame example | more
- Other | OS-CFD course
- OpenFOAM A Little User Manual by Gerhard Holzinger
- OpenFOAM Basic Training by Institute of Chemical Engineering, TU Wien
- Wikipedia article | more
- Download | OpenFOAM on SLAX | On Windows
- FAQ (long version) | Known bugs
4.1 Tips and Tricks
4.2 Other Tools
4.3 Tools on this Wiki
- Coding style and conventions
- The Sourceforge OpenFOAM-extend project provides
- Sources for foam-extend a community driven distribution with additional features
- a subversion repository for collaborative development
- Installation notes
- How to contribute
6 The page of the hour
This page was selected randomly from 15 selected articles:
6.1 Contrib gdbOF
gdbOF is an attachable to GNU debugger (gdb) tool that includes macros to debug OpenFOAM's solvers and applications in an easier way.
If you think an article is worth featuring see this article
8.2 Active sites
8.3 Commercial Companies
- ICE Stroemungsforschung
- CFD support
- blueCAPE Lda
- DHCAE Tools
- CFD Direct
OpenFOAM Foundation has released OpenFOAM 2.4.0 - Release notes for version 2.4.0
Note: The version numbering has changed, with the adoption of the Semantic Versioning specification. This means that 2.4.0 was originally meant to be identified as 2.3.2. This version number change was proposed on this bug report.
Date: 2015/05/22-- Wyldckat (talk) 15:54, 24 May 2015 (CEST)
Date: 2015/06/29 Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan USA
The Workshop Committee would like to invite you to the 10th International OpenFOAM® Workshop to be held in Ann Arbor, MI, USA, from June 29-July 2, 2015.
|Start of Event||2015/06/29|
|End of Event||2015/07/02|
|Location||Ann Arbor, Michigan USA|
The software of the Wiki has been updated. During the update the basic skin of the Wiki was redone and the landing page got a slight overhaul. It should now be usable on mobile devices,
See full article for technical details
It is our pleasure to announce the upcoming release of the next foam-extend code, which should be released before the end of the year 2014. The deadline for contributions to the next foam-extend release is set to November 10th 2014 (in two months). Following the spirit of a true open source effort, we invite the community to contribute with new features and bug fixes. The procedure for contributors can be found at: http://sourceforge.net/p/openfoam-extend/wiki/HowToContribute/
Date: 2014/09/15 Location: Worldwide
Because the old Mantis-bugtracker was discontinued by SourceForge it was migrated here
If you want to add a news item go to this form