This is wyldckat's user page.
Bruno Santos works at blueCAPE.
- Web: blueCAPE contact page
- OpenFOAM Forum: CFD-Online user page
- Twitter: @wyldckat
- Github: wyldckat@github
3 Usage of OpenFOAM
- Cross-compiling OpenFOAM with MinGW and Mingw-w64.
- blueAIR is the current in-house product being developed at blueCAPE. blueAIR uses OpenFOAM in Windows for CFD simulations. For more information, see the Projects section.
4 Things on this Wiki
And the list goes on... you might as well browse through the log: Contributions by Wyldckat
- blueFIRE :: state-of-the-art real-time fire propagation simulator, designed to assist Civil Protection Forces in forest-fire fighting. Includes a Wind diagnosis capability. Its modular design and API allow an easy integration with GIS, fire detection and risk analysis software.
- Cross-Compiling OpenFOAM for Windows 32 and 64bits, used in the blueCAPE's product/service blueCFD.
- gbXML2STL :: extracts the building geometry from gbXML, processes it and returns one or more geometry STL files, depending on the command line options. Planning on making a tutorial on how to use it to run simulations with OpenFOAM.
- blueAIR :: the parent project of gbXML2STL, that aims to provide AEC Engineers and Architects with a powerful, accurate and easy to use CFD development environment for Built environments, based in BIM/CAD models. Currently the CFD engine used is OpenFOAM.
Wyldckat 20:59, 11 November 2009 (UTC)