foamToSurface - Write the boundaries of a foam mesh in surface format.
foamToSurface [OPTIONS] OUTPUTFILE.EXT
Write the boundaries of the foam mesh in OUTPUTFILE. The extension EXT specifies the format wanted.
Valid extensions are: ac, gts, inp, obj, off, ofs, smesh, stl, stlb, tri, vtk, wrl and x3d.
- Scale the mesh geometry by factor. If not provided, use 1
- Triangulate the surface
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Include the constant directory in the times list
- Apply only on the latest time available
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Exclude the 0 directory from the times list
- Select time steps. RANGES follows the time selection rules
- Display the help and exit