renumberMesh - Renumbers the cell list in order to reduce the bandwidth, reading and renumbering all fields from all the time directories.
Renumbers the cell list in order to reduce the bandwidth, reading and renumbering all fields from all the time directories.
- Order cells into regions (using decomposition)
- Order points into internal and boundary points
- Write cellMap, faceMap, pointMap in polyMesh/
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Exclude the 0 directory from the times list
- Select time steps. RANGES follows the time selection rules
- Apply only on the latest time available
- Include the constant directory in the times list
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Specify a mesh region by its NAME
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit
This utility is used in the following tutorials: