setsToZones - Add pointZones/faceZones/cellZones to the mesh from similar named pointSets/faceSets/cellSets.
There is one catch: for faceZones you also need to specify a flip condition which basically denotes the side of the face. In this application, it reads a cellSet (xxxCells if xxx is the name of the faceSet) which is the masterCells of the zone.
There are lots of situations in which this will go wrong.
If one is not interested in sideNess specify the -noFlipMap command line option.
- Ignore orientation of faceSet
- Exclude the 0 directory from the times list
- Select time steps. RANGES follows the time selection rules
- Apply only on the latest time available
- Include the constant directory in the times list
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Specify a mesh region by its NAME
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit
This utility is used in the following tutorials: