writeMeshObj - For mesh debugging: writes mesh as separate OBJ files which can be viewed with e.g. javaview
Write the mesh as separate OBJ files. One for the points, one for the face centres, one for the cell centres and one for every patches.
- Write points for one cell specified by its index INTEGER
- Write points for the cellSet CELLSETNAME
- Write points for one face specified by its index INTEGER
- Write points for the faceSet FACESETNAME
- Write the patch boundary edges
- Write the patch faces edges
- Write the point specified by its index INTEGER
- Run the utility in parallel
-roots "(DIR1 [...DIRN])"
- Directories through which the data are distributed
- Specify a mesh region by its "NAME"
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Include the constant directory in the times list
- Apply only on the latest time available
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Exclude the 0 directory from the times list
- Select time steps. RANGES follows the time selection rules
- Display the help and exit