mergeMeshes - Merge two meshes.
mergeMeshes [OPTIONS] MASTERCASE ADDCASE
Adds the cells of ADDCASE to the mesh of MASTERCASE. It does NOT merge the faces between the two sets of cells. Neither does it check for overlapping cells.
To merge the faces use stitchMesh.
- Specify the additional mesh region by its NAME
- Overwrite the existing mesh files
- Specify a master mesh region by its NAME
- Execute the command on the case directory DIR. If not provided, use the current directory
- Skip the execution of the functionObjects
- Display the help and exit