View source for Talk:Installation/Linux/OpenFOAM-dev/Ubuntu
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|ParaView version||4||20:33, 27 March 2016|
Using these instructions, my ParaView version says it's 3.0.0, but it looks like it has the functionality of 4.x. Any idea why this is?
It's a weird thing that has been going on with the latest ParaView builds and the current issue you're pointing to seems to have been introduced by this commit: bea095cc at OpenFOAM-dev
I haven't had the opportunity yet to look into this in detail.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
- Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by DNSBL.
The reason given is Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by OpenFOAMWiki..
- Start of block: 16:36, 28 January 2022
- Expiry of block: 16:36, 28 January 2022
- Intended blockee: 184.108.40.206
You can view and copy the source of this page:
The reason for the "3.0.0" issue is registered here: