Revision as of 18:32, 22 November 2006 by Rpasiok
These are utilities contributed by users.
1 Utilities that fit into the OpenFOAM scheme
The structure of this page is modelled after the directory structure of the utility sources.
- fluentMeshToFoamWithInternals: modified version of fluentMeshToFoam that writes cellZones and faceZones
- gmshToFoamMod: modified version of gmshToFoam with a few optimizations. This version also has options to write cellZones, write faceZones and control the quantity of text output.
- blockMeshWithSets: generates a mesh from a blockMeshDict with cellSets
- alignMeshSurf: moves mesh points in the Z direction so that the bottom and top faces are aligned with provided surfaces
- makeAxialMesh: converts a 2D-mesh into an axial-symmetric (wedge) mesh
- splitMeshWithSets: variation of the original splitMesh that preserves faceSets
- calcPressureDifference: Simple Utility to calculate the Pressure Difference between two boundaries
- calcMassFlow: Simple Utility to calculate the mass-flow through selected boundaries and face-sets
- setFieldByCellSet: sets the values of a field for a certain cell set
- funkySetFields: set fields using expressions
These utilities don't fit into the above categories.