Discussions about enhancements of the Wiki
Feel free to start discussions about this Wiki (Suggestions, rants, etc) here
In the new site structure, as logged in editors, we're missing an important "Page Tool", namely: "What Links Here"
I'm asking for this feature, because it's a somewhat important tool when trying to figure out how readers can easily find a particular page or not ;)
Oops, sorry about that. I vaguely remember seeing the links at the bottom of the page a few weeks ago, but today I completely forgot to look for them at the bottom of the page.
It does make sense that these are placed at the bottom. Many thanks for pointing it out!
I was wondering about the organization of the wiki. What about using namespaces for each OpenFOAM version? This would allow the creation of a sort of a subwiki for each version that could work, without relations with the other version pages, as a reference for that particular version.
This way it would be possible to have same-titled pages but for different namespaces, somehow freezing a common structure for them.
Don't know if you already discussed about that.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
- Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by DNSBL.
The reason given is Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by OpenFOAMWiki..
- Start of block: 14:38, 24 October 2021
- Expiry of block: 14:38, 24 October 2021
- Intended blockee: 18.104.22.168
You can view and copy the source of this page: