Installation/Live Images/USB-Stick for OFW11/Download
- If you're here looking for the USB-stick disk image, you should first reading the Deployment Guide page.
- If you're here looking for the Virtual Machine Appliance for VirtualBox, then you should first read the User Guide page.
1 Disk image for the USB-stick
As indicated in the Creation Guide page, the image was designed to fit 8GB USB-sticks, even those that were falsely advertised as 8GB, since they eventually round up to that value.
- The current download link: OFW11-2016_v5.7z
- Note: It's a file compressed with 7zip, which brought the file size down from 7.2 GiB to 3.7 GiB.
- The previous download link: OFW11-2016_v4.7z
- Note: It's a file compressed with 7zip, which brought the file size down from 7.13 GiB to 3.4 GiB.
2 Virtual Machine Appliance file
As explained in the Deployment Guide page, this is a Virtual Machine Appliance designed to work on VirtualBox.
- The current download link: OFW11-2016_v5.ova
- The download file has 4.1 GiB.
- The previous download link: OFW11-2016_v4.ova
- Note: It's a file compressed with and into VirtualBox's OVA format, which brought the file size down from roughly 6.5 GiB to 3.6 GiB.
- It will uncompress itself when it installs on VirtualBox. For more information, please refer to the page User Guide
3 Upgrade package v4 to v5
As explained at the page Creation Guide, chapter Upgrading an existing USB-stick, we can use relative updates for the USB-stick. The steps for updating each USB stick or virtual machine are provided in the respective sections:
The current download link: upgrade_USB_v4_to_v5.zip