For future reference, this page is meant to be preserved as a pseudo-redirect
Greetings to all!
This discussion thread is to leave a couple of historic details regarding the existence of this page:
- Yesterday I redirected the page for the Extend-bazaar/Toolkits/OpenFuelCell to Contrib/OpenFuelCell, because the project OpenFuelCell is technically not part of the Extend-bazaar effort.
- Then I happened upon the page Extend-bazaar/solvers/multiphase, which only had a link to the Contrib/waves2Foam page. I incorrectly added 1+1 and since the waves2Foam project is using the SVN repository at foam-extend.org, I concluded that the sensible thing to do was to move the page to this bazaar section, since it would then look more neatly organized within the automatic sub-page trees that this section of the wiki is using.
- Instead of first asking about the details on this to the author Niels Jacobsen, I went ahead and made the move, both here on the wiki (leaving a redirect), as well as rectified the links at the respective announcements thread at CFD-Online.
- Fortunately I had half a brain still working yesterday and checked with the author if this was OK.
- Today I got the answer and have undone the changes, since technically the Contrib/waves2Foam project is not part of the Extend-bazaar effort (or at least not yet).
- In addition, I've created this page Extend-bazaar/solvers/multiphase/waves2Foam so that it will properly pop-up in the sub-pages tree at Extend-bazaar and so on.
Conclusion: I'm leaving this message here, in an attempt to avoid someone else (e.g. myself) making similar changes in 1-3 years time ;)