1 OpenFOAM Turbulence Working Group
Participants: Gavin Tabor, Cedric Duprat, Fabian Braennstroem, Luca Gasparini, Thorsten Grahs, Timofey Mukha, Chandan Bose and hopefully many more ...!?
Join the [https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openfoam-extend-turbulencewg Sig Turbulence e-mail list] to be part of the discussions!
Short personal presentations of the people in the group (add a presentation of yourself!)
- Identify common interests with OpenFOAM for turbulence , and plan joint activities.
- Enhance OpenFOAM's applicability for turbulence modeling; eg. in the use of enhanced wall treatments, hybrid RANS-LES and LES models
- Provide tutorials about using different approaches for turbulence modelling in OpenFOAM
- Distribute relevant validation test cases and corresponding OpenFOAM applications.
- Connect people with the same interest: OpenFOAM and turbulence modelling.
- Organize meetings, workshops and collaborations.
Source files and tutorial cases should be located in the OpenFOAM extensions on SourceForge.net under the SVN repository.
Detailed written tutorials should be added to the 'tutorial' workspace below.
4 Work space
- Table of common interests
- Turbulence Modeling Bibliography
- Theory - OpenFoam Implementation
- Collection of additional turbulence models
- Validation test cases
- Best practice guidelines