View source for Talk:Installation/Linux/OpenFOAM-dev/Ubuntu
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|ParaView version||4||19:33, 27 March 2016|
Using these instructions, my ParaView version says it's 3.0.0, but it looks like it has the functionality of 4.x. Any idea why this is?
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
- Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by DNSBL.
The reason given is Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by OpenFOAMWiki..
- Start of block: 19:51, 4 December 2022
- Expiry of block: 19:51, 4 December 2022
- Intended blockee: 172.21.0.1
You can view and copy the source of this page:
Can you please start a new thread about this at http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam-installation/ ?
I took a look into this now and the only reason I've deduced for this issue to occur is if you didn't run the following command after running makeParaView4:
Therefore, I need more details and a thread on the forum is better for addressing this than here on the wiki.
The reason for the "3.0.0" issue is registered here: